How To Prepare Watermelon Light Soup
Want to add a twist to your regular light soup at home to make it more healthier and delicious?
Then let us suggest a very good idea to you, Watermelon light soup.
Here is how to prepare watermelon light soup.
2. Pureed Onions.
6. Smoked mackerel.
1. To a pot add your choice of meat, ginger, pepper, smoked mackerel, pureed onions, salt, prekese and some water.
2. Steam your meat for approximately 15 minutes.
3. Next, remove the ginger and pepper from the pot and blend. After blending pour the ginger and pepper mix back into the pot.
4. Next take your watermelon, blend, and then pour it into the pot.
5. Cook for 1 hour, and then serve.