People wear gemstones not merely to adorn themselves. Gemstones are prescribed by astrologers as a remedy for adverse planetary effects. Many people wear gems based on their name and zodiac sign, but this is not the proper way to do it. There are 9 planets or Navagrahas. The Sun is one of them and is, in fact, considered to be the king of the planets. The gemstone associated with the Sun is the Ruby/Manik. When the Sun is weak in your horoscope, you can wear a ruby.
Rubies have always been associated with wealth, power, royalty, love, and passion. It is also said that they have a protective ability. Rubies were much loved by many ancient kings and queens. They symbolized authority and luxury. Those who wear rubies can supposedly attain a life of luxury.
Ivan, the Terrible of Russia, claimed that rubies are good for one’s memory, heart, and brain. In the 13th century, a medicine for curing liver problems included powdered ruby. In the 15th and 16th centuries, people believed that rubies could neutralize poison and boost youthfulness and vitality when rubbed on the skin.
Rubies evoked love, passion, power, and energy. So, it is the most emotionally powerful gemstone. The reason for this is its blood-red color. It is why the stone is believed to enhance one’s energy and vigor. It can also make one bold and fearless, according to some.
To wear a gemstone, knowing one’s zodiac sign is not enough. The horoscope has to be analyzed in detail by an expert astrologer, and then, based on his suggestion, the gemstone should be worn at the proper time. One must not wear the gem of a low or inauspicious planet. If one’s auspicious planet is weak, it can cause some negative effects. To reduce them, you can wear a gemstone.
In astrology, there are around 84 gemstones and semi-precious stones. But only 9 of them are called Navaratnas. All the others are sub-stones. The most important among the Navaratnas is Ruby/Manik. Ruby is the Sun’s stone and should be worn if you have a weak Sun in your horoscope.
Which zodiac sign should wear a Ruby?
People whose zodiac sign is Leo can wear a Ruby, which is the Sun stone. The Sun is Leo’s planetary ruler.
Sun Stone Benefits
Those who are facing job-related problems can wear a ruby stone, which can be beneficial for them.
· Those who wear ruby can acquire good leadership abilities. Also, they can do well in government jobs, where they will get good support and appreciation.
· Wearing a ruby can boost your self-confidence, energy, and motivation. Your personality will become stronger.
· It also improves eyesight and blood circulation.
· This gem is good for those with a weak Sun in their birth charts. It benefits those who have health problems like diarrhea, jaundice, and high or low blood pressure.
· As per Gemology, wearing ruby is good for bone strength and healing skin diseases.
· Ruby helps one to overcome timidity and cowardice. It is also very effective for those who are hard of hearing.
· Those who wear the Sun stone, ruby, may achieve name and fame as well as popularity. It makes one more confident and creative.
· This gemstone is very helpful for people in the field of medicine, engineering, geology, law, and politics, as well as cloth merchants and stock brokers.
· Wearing this stone boosts positivity, joy, love, and harmony in relationships.
· If you are facing business problems, this stone is ideal as it can attract luck and money in life.
· It is good for those with low blood pressure, paralysis, irregular heartbeat, and general debility.
This gemstone helps those who are in politics. It can bring success in high office or high positions.
· Wearing rubies supposedly protects one’s assets, health, and well-being.
· The ruby can make one more focused and alert.
· Success in exams and professions like medicine, politics, agriculture, and the government.
· Ruby is good for those with depression and insecurity.
· It boosts self-awareness and helps identify one’s true calling.
How to Wear the Sun Stone/Manik?
The color of the ruby should be pink or red.
The weight of the stone should be at least 6 to 7.15 Ratti.
Ruby should be set in gold or copper only.
Wear the ruby one hour after sunrise.
Before wearing a ruby ring, clean the ring with cow’s milk and Ganges water.
Chant the Mantra Om Suryaya Namah, sitting in the temple. Then wear the ring for the first time.
Leave a comment
You must login or register to add a new comment.