How To Prepare Delicious Spaghetti
The one yummy meal that comes in handy when you are super lazy to cook and for some reason, the only way to successfully eat it, is by inhaling it with the mouth like a vacuum cleaner! Let’s do this anyway!
Here’s how to go about it:
- 1 red onion chopped
- 1 tomato chopped
- A tsp of salt
- 4 tbs of oil
- 1 carrot thinly sliced into strips
- 3 tablespoon of oil
- A bunch of baby spinach
- Marinated beef strips
- 1 tsp of garlic paste
- 1/2 a cup of chopped red bell peppers
- Start by boiling the spaghetti for 7-10 minutes, until well cooked, make sure they do not overcook.
- In a frying pan, heat some oil and fry the beef until golden brown then set aside.
- In the same pan, add the onions and fry until golden brown.
- Add the ginger and cook for a minute, stirring occasionally then add some salt to taste.
- Add the carrots at this point and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Add the bell peppers and cook this for another 2 minutes.
- Next, add the baby spinach let cook for another two minutes.
- Add the beef strips then some soy sauce let cook for 2 minutes.
- Finally, add the cooked spaghetti and stir gently to avoid breaking them.
- Let simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Serve hot!